At Windrose Family Medicine, we are dedicated to providing immediate medical care. We focus on treating the patient, not just the disease. Our commitment to excellence shows through in every aspect of our practice, from prevention to diagnosis and from treatment to follow-up care. The highest level of quality and concern is made possible through our philosophy of compassionate and personalized care using only the latest technological advances available. It is no wonder that patients travel from all over the area to visit their primary care physician at Windrose Family Medicine.
We provide comprehensive medical care for all aspects of adult medicine; including acute and chronic illnesses. Our Houston internal medicine doctors specialize in preventative, diagnostic and treatment services offered across the spectrum of adult medicine. In addition, our expert team is experienced and specially trained to deliver immediate medical care and solve complex diagnosis problems, as well as the treatment of many uncommon illnesses.
Areas of care that we provide:
- Chronic disease management such as:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure), Diabetes, Thyroid Disorders, Arthritis
- Comprehensive adult care
- General medical care
- Infectious Disease treatment
- Office lab draws
- Preventative health care counseling
- Recommending adult preventative health screenings
- Scheduling, reviewing and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Solving complex diagnosis health problems
- Travel Medicine
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries