We treat every member of the family.
To provide the most comprehensive and compassionate care, Windrose Family Medicine focuses on treating the patient, in addition to treating the disease at hand. From prevention to diagnosis and from treatment to follow-up care, our dedication to excellence is displayed at all times in our medical clinics. Our philosophy to provide personalized care is carried out by utilizing the latest technological advances possible. Patients from all over the community travel to receive our high-quality care from our doctors in Houston and the surrounding areas.
Our family practice doctors provide care for newborns, children, teenagers, adults and seniors. Our team of doctors provide preventative care, acute care for all members of your family, no matter what age group they are in. Our doctors also educate you and your loved ones on ways to maintain health and wellness.
The doctors are available to take care of you and your family’s medical needs. Our family practice care includes:
- Same-day appointments for minor injuries
- Routine checkups and screenings for specific health concerns
- Management of chronic illness or conditions
- Well-woman exams
- A wide range of dermatology – from removal of skin tags and warts to biopsies
- Coordination of at-home or nursing-home care as needed
- Referrals to specialists for serious illnesses such as cancer or heart disease